JOIN OUR TEAM
Here at Auto Boutique, we specialize in interior and exterior detailing, paintless dent repair, window tinting, headlight restoration, and a whole lot more! From Ferrari's and Viper's to Toyota's and Kia's, we'll treat your ride with the utmost care and professionalism.
If you're interested in a career in automotive detailing, you have come to the right place! We are always looking for great talent and would love to meet you.
View our job opening(s) below and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 316-312-3896.
CURRENT JOB OPENING(S)
Extremely busy auto detail shop currently looking for an enthusiastic service porter to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for moving and parking vehicles throughout the lot. As a porter, your duties include keeping track of vehicles and making sure that the lot is in neat and presentable appearance. Other duties include, refilling tires and gas tangs, keeping batteries at full charge, and cleaning vehicles. To ensure success as a porter, the ideal candidate will exhibit safe driving skills and have experience working with customers. Ultimately, a top-notch car porter is someone who can be entrusted with valuable property.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Full benefits package
• Competitive wages
• Room for advancement
• We run a VERY FAST PACED, HIGH ENERGY, and FUN ENVIRONMENT
COMPENSATION AND SCHEDULING
• $10-$15 an hour
• Monday – Saturday with some occasional work on Sunday
WHO AND WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Excellent customer service skills
• Valid Driver’s License in good standings with DMV.
• Must be neat in appearance
• Dependability is a must
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to drive all makes and models of vehicles (automatic and manual)
• Willingness to work irregular business hours, including evenings hours, weekends, and holidays
• Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
• Moving cars between dealerships display area, workshop, storage facility, and pick-up points.
• Driving and handling all cars responsibly to ensure damage prevention, and protecting dealership property at all times.
• Account for all cars on the lot.
• Cleaning of vehicles and lot to ensure cleanliness of the interiors and exteriors of cars and making sure lot is in top notch appearance.
• Assist management with various task and errands for the dealership.
• Preforming basic maintenance task, such as changing batteries and filling up on gas, and other fluids.